Life insurance is chosen based on the needs and goals of the contract owner, it can buy those you love the time to grieve. It can pay off your outstanding debts. It can provide your dependents with ongoing income to replace yours until they can live comfortably without, and can keep your family in their home. It also provides a timely emergency fund for medical, legal and funeral costs, should your beneficiaries not have adequate income to cover them.
So ask yourself do you need the cover?
Start with imagining yourself gone tomorrow, what would the impact be? Are your family counting on your income in the coming years to cover the basic cost of living? Could your family afford the funeral expenses? Do you have assets that would be hugely impacted by inheritance tax?
There are a wide variety of life Assurance products Arlo Insurance Brokers can assist you with.
• Runs for a fixed period of time (term) and pays out a cash lump sum upon death to the contract holder’s beneficiary.
• If you survive to the end of the policy’s term, the premium and cover stop.
• If you stop paying premiums at any point during the term of the policy the cover will stop.
• Permanent life insurance designed to provide lifetime coverage. Upon the inevitable death of the contract holder, the insurance pay-out is made to the contracts beneficiaries.
• The premiums in whole of life go towards a cash value, (which function as a savings component) as well as a death benefit.
• Pays a cash lump sum equal to the Critical Illness sum assured if diagnosed with a form of disability or Critical Illness.
• Can be offered as an independent form of cover or as an accelerated payment of life cover insured.
• Pays out a fixed level of income based on a percentage of your earnings should you be unable to work due to injury or illness.
• Pays out a fixed level of income until retirement, death or your return to work.
• Provides your family with the financial level of support on a monthly, bi-annual or yearly pay-out depending upon on how the policy was structured..
• Statistically one in three people contract a form of critical illness in their lifetime, are you prepared to gamble that won’t be you?
• Would your family be financially secure if something happened to you? If the answer is no then consideration needs to be given to what form of insurance is required.
• Do you have a tax liability on your estate? If so are you protected against it?
• If you spouse passes away, do you have protection against their income to support your children and ongoing lifestyle?
Arlo Associates is licenced and regulated by the Emirates Insurance Authority and our qualified Insurance specialists have access to a variety of products that can be tailor-made to suit your needs. With access to some of the largest Insurance companies in the world we have the ability to provide unbiased advice that will ensure cost effectiveness and peace of mind.
Contact us to find out more about Personal InsuranceContact Us
Copyright right © 2017 Arlo Associates. All Rights Reserved.